Monday, October 8, 2012

Stamp & Create: A Halloween Banner and an invite

Happy Thanksgiving Monday to all my Canadian Friends!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving and I have tons of left-overs in my fridge. I won’t have to cook again for a few days :)

Before I show you my Stamp & Create DT card, I wanted to invite you to a new Stamper’s Community over at a Bunch. Bunch is a brand new site that has been developed and what is really fun is that is creates “Bunches” where like-minded people can get together and share their ideas. There is one for foodies and of course, one for us stampers!  I was asked to start test posting over there to see how it was working. I am rattling around in there all alone and so I was happy when I was asked if I could invite my stamper friends to join! Yippee! I hope you join and start sharing your creations. It will be fun. You can post text and photos, comment,  and there is a like button. You can even register with your Facebook info. Hope you will give it a try!

Here is the link for you to use: www.joinbunch.com/WjP

*****

I could not resist this set of Halloween Ghosts from Sweet November. I really love all of Amy Young’s designs. They just are so sweet. I decided to make a banner.

014 copy

019 copy

020 copy

021 copy

The images used are  CC Designs Sweet November Boo's Fun trio of stamps to create this little Halloween banner. The patterned paper is from the Whimsy Halloween Grunge and Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor paper packs.

As per usual, I cut out the banners and the mats and even the bats with my lovely Silhouette SD. I made the moon using some Glitter Ritz. I am totally in love with this stuff!

Please disregard that I have one wee ghostie that is not cut out it his entirety! OOPS! I just noticed now when I was posting my pictures. I will have to go and rectify that!

This week's Stamp & Create candy is:

Apple from Magnolia

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...

The candy end Sunday, October 14th at 7pm EST

Enter the Candy at ~this posting~

That is it for me! I am going to get into my jammies and watch one of my favorite shows: Castle!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

mgoll88 said...

What a fantastic work..looks wonderfull. a perfect decoration for halloween!
Sweet ghost you used

LG
Michaela

Riet said...

So gorgeous.


Hugs Riet.xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute!!! I love your banner and the ghosts are fabulous!!! Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Kellie said...

Oh wow talk about CUTE, this is adorable, I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails