Friday, July 5, 2013

~ LLLC Inspiration Friday ~ Stars & Stripes

Happy Friday Everyone! Today I am sharing my card for this week’s LLLC Inspiration Challenge with you:

Stars & Stripes

 IMG_0786 copy

I created the card base using a cutting file and my Silhouette SD. A few tweeks here and there and I was able to make it EXACTLY how I wanted it. I just love that about the Silhouette! My card is a different take on the theme with my ribbon serving as the “striped” component.

IMG_0789 copy

Stamp: Fancy Marci
Die: Scalloped Border

Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20, R30
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Dress: B000, B00, B01

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun here at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter. Swing by on Monday to see our next theme and the gorgeous projects from the Inspiration Monday Team.

Thanks for swinging by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Ankie vd Polder said...

This so lovely. Hugs, Ankie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails