Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stamp & Create ~ Magnolia Christmas Tag

Happy Tuesday my lovelies! November is a busy month for us here. It means end of term exams, report cards. It also means pediatrician check-ups for all 3 boys and with them all being in different schools…..I really couldn’t combine the 3 to one morning so that means 3 trips this month. It also means that I am starting to get ready for Christmas and planning a little trip. Which means I have to kick my already organized ways up a notch!

Today I wanted to share a Christmas tag that I made to go into my December Daily album. I plan on making one for each Sunday of Advent! While making the tag, I video taped the masking and airbrushing that I did prior to coloring :) I have had some requests on those particular crafty techniques.

DSC_5744 copy

 
DSC_5745 copy


I used images from last year's Magnolia Nativity Collection. I had bought these last year but I ended up not having time to use them for last Christmas. I definitely wanted to use them this year. I used Holy Edwin and Holy Sheep and another sitting sheep. I don’t see that one in the Stamp & Create store.  I masked the images together, added the background and colored the images. I also added some Frantage around the edges and then sponged them with Broken China distress ink. To the top, I added brown gingham ribbon and a star charm.
 
Here is the video:
 

and here is the latest Stamp & Create news:

Lacey will be traveling for Thanksgiving week next week and will be gone from Friday, Nov 22nd - Sunday, Dec 1st. Please be aware that orders will not ship during that time so make sure to order ahead.  Today we have a new Weekly Candy.

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, December 1st at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.
Enter candy ~here~
 Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create: **New Saturated Canary
**New** Magnolia Winter Wonderland
**New Wild Rose Studio
**New** Whimsy Stamps
**New** Magnolia Little London Collection
**New Magnolia So Spooky Collection
**New Paper**
**New High Hopes Rubber Stamps
**New Feathers Lots of gorgeous crafty goodies for sure! I just placed another order for some new Whimsy Stamps! Can’t wait to get them!

Thanks for swinging by and have  lovely day! Hugs Jeanette

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

very wonderfull card creation, love that bright colours...fantastic work!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails