Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Stamp and Create with Magnolia

Hello my lovelies and Happy Tuesday! I cannot even begin to tell you how busy I have been lately. What gives? I keep waiting for things to slow down but it is relentless. The boys seem to have soooo many school projects, after school activities and sporting events. Throw in birthday parties and other social functions, un predictable stormy weather resulting in snow days and we had a pretty busy month. Oh….did I mention that I spent a lot of time volunteering at the school?

I do try to squeeze in time to play in my craft studio. Problem is, I have trouble getting those finished projects photographed and blogged. Here is my card for the latest Stamp & Create with Magnolia Challenge: Use Flowers.

DSC_6988 copy

I used one of the new Magnolia Zodiac Collection images: Virgo Tilda.  She is so pretty. I pulled out this older Magnolia background stamps and masked the images together. It makes a really nice little scene.

I am in a water-coloring kick these days and used Distress Ink re-nkers and markers to color this up. I also added some of the amazing Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some ecru seam binding.

To enter this challenge, please click the logo below:

Here is the latest Stamp & Create news:

As a reminder, the store is still closed for Spring Break.

The sale runs through Midnight EST Tuesday, April 1st.

Orders placed during this time will ship out on Thursday, April 3rd.

******

The Bow Easy is finally Back in Stock!!

Thanks for swinging by :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

mgoll88 said...

very wonderufll card cvreation, looks really fantastic!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails