Friday, April 18, 2014

Stamp and Create

Happy day my lovelies. Just popping in to share this latest make for Stamp ad Create with you :)

DSC_6995 copy

I have had this sweet Wags n Whiskers image (A Deer Friend) colored up for a while now and when I needed a quick birthday card, it was just the thing I needed. A pretty card-base, some striped patterned paper and a gorgeous silk and May Arts ribbon in Celery and I was done :)

Here’s what’s happening over at the Stamp and Create store:

The Magnolia Animal of the Year collection is now available for Pre-Order.
They are expected to arrive at the end of the week.

******

We have a few new Greeting Farm Stamps in stock along with a few restocks...

******

Thanks for stopping by today :)

Hugs Jeanette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails