Monday, June 30, 2014

Stamp and Create

Happy late Monday my lovelies! Just popping in quickly to share my latest card for Stamp and Create! After this, the family is walking down to the river to watch the Canada Fireworks. We always have them the night before Canada day. We are pairing long pants, long sleeve shirts and I intend to spray us all with bug spray…..then we can enjoy the display! Ha!

DSC_7274 copy

I used one of the four images in CC Designs Sweet November Princesses for my card. The paper is from Kaiser Craft’s Bubblegum Hills collection (is it only me or is that a really strange name?) I threw in a little vellum and some adhesive gems to finish the card off :)

DSC_7275 copy

Here is the  Stamp and Create news for this week:
**Upcoming Closure**
We will be closed for shipping from July 2-6.
Orders placed after Noon EST Tuesday, July 1st will ship out on Monday, July 7th.

The new House Mouse stamps have arrived.

There are designs perfect for Summer...

Perfect for Teachers/Students...

for Birthdays...

and even Christmas...

******

Also back in stock are:

Stickles and Liquid Pearls

Scor-tape

and select Magnolia

Thanks for swinging by and don’t forget to check out my stamps for sale here.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Very fantastic cardcreation, looks really wodnerfull, love it!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails