Monday, July 28, 2014

Drip Drop Tilda

Happy Monday! After a very full and busy weekend, it is kind of nice to greet Monday once again :) I have a fun new card to share with you featuring one of the lovely Special Edition stamps; Drip Drop Tilda. I really, really love this stamp!

DSC_7601 copy

I created the background effect using plain cardstock, ink, embossing paste, glitter and a stencil. It was a ton of fun and I will be using this technique again for sure. I added a little scrap of patterned paper, a sentiment from Verve and my card was done!

Here is the news this week from Stamp and Create!
It's Christmas in July!!

All Christmas Designs in the Christmas Sale section
are on sale 25% off.
**Plus all orders with Christmas Sale items will receive a free set of
Christmas Themed Charms**
The sale runs through the end of the month.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Oh my so pretty and just adore the colours just perfect for this beautiful image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails