Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Birthday Card

Happy Thursday everyone! We have been busy with trips up to the cottage and having friends from Toronto over for a visit. Also, I was under the weather for a couple of days :( Not fun in the Summer, that is for sure.

I wanted to quickly pop in with a birthday card I made for a special little man in our lives. Can’t believe that he is nine now. Where does the time go to?

DSC_7600 copy

All my boys love the water and Henry mouse, so the newest Maritime digi images to hit Whiff of Joy are a big hit in our house! I have made more projects using the images and only need some time to get the photos watermarked and resized before I can share them :)

Here are some product links:

  

Also, Whiff of Joy is having a blow out sale at the moment. Unbelievable prices!

startpage80Clearance

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

very nice cardcreation, looks wodnerfull

LG
Michaela

marion said...

owww such a sweet card and love the stamp you used, lots of hugs, Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails