Friday, August 15, 2014

Stamp and Create with Magnolia

Happy Friday my lovelies! I am popping in today to share my latest Magnolia creation with you for the Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenge. The theme this week is “ For a Teacher”.

I thought of this cutie immediately :)

DSC_7783 copy

The stamp is called Autumn Tilda with Pencils and I colored it with copics and then masked the image so that I could add in some air-brushing. The banner shapes are from Stampin’ Up and I stamped them with various inks to match the coloring of my image. The card base is from Pebbles. I am loving these ready made bases…makes things so quick and easy!

 

To enter the challenge and see the rules, please click on the icon below!

Thanks for stopping by and have a brilliant day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Very nice card creation!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails