Wednesday, August 13, 2014

You are Fabulous

Happy Wednesday everyone! What is that expression? It is raining cats and dogs this morning. It has been a while since we had rain so I won’t complain. It was nice to wake up cozy in bed and hear the rain hitting the roof and KNOWING that I didn’t have to get up and go anywhere :) Not so nice for hubby who DID have to get up and drive our hockey player to camp :(

Today I want to share another PL insert that I made using one of the newer Whimys's Wee Stamps. This image is called Maya.

DSC_7766 copy 

I cut a piece of Neenah White Solar Crest paper to size at 4x6” and stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo black ink. After coloring the image with copic markers, I sponged Tumbled Glass Distress ink along the sides and stamped the sentiment (from Stampin’ Up) using Versamark Black Onyx ink. Then I added some bling and my insert was done :)

That is it for me this fine, rainy morning. I am still waiting for hubby to get back. He promised to pick up Timmies :)

Hugs Jeanette

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love the brilliant colors on your sugar sweet card.

Diane said...

Such a beauty Jeanette! I may not comment often but I check your blog pretty often to admire your creativity! Love your work!
Diane Lapointe

mgoll88 said...

your card looks very nice, really sweet

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails