Monday, September 15, 2014

Stamp and Create

Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to a brilliant start :)

Here is my card for Stamp and Create this week.

DSC_7951 copy

I used an image from CC DesignsSwiss Pixie Elf Lucy.  I have had this in my to-stamp basket for a long, long time now. I was happy to get it inked up and onto a card. The background behind the image was created with the Copic ABS (airbrush system) using various copic inks and then I sprayed Mr. Huey’s White over on top to soften up the look :)

Here is this week’s news from  Stamp and Create!

We have some new CC Designs in stock.
Here are a few of the new designs...

******
Make it Crafty stamps have been restocked...

******

That is it for me! I have to run out to the elementary school’s curriculum night :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh my this is a beautiful card, I love CC designs and very tempted to break out and order a stamp or two :)

mgoll88 said...

what a lovely image and wonderfull coloring,love the shimmer on your card

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails