Friday, October 24, 2014

Lawn Fawn Christmas Tag Card

Happy Friday my friends! 2 of my 3 kids are home from school and you all must know what that means….I am not getting very much accomplished! Ha! I do, however have a couple of fun cards to share with you today.

I am obsessed with tags and vellum and kraft paper. Combine all 3 together and throw in some white embossing powder?!  I am in heaven :)

These two cards were such fun to create and could very easily be changed up with different papers and images to create a wide variety of super sweet Christmas cards.

DSC_7926 copy

DSC_7946 copy

DSC_7929 copy

DSC_7943 copy

Here are the product links for you:

winter penguinwinter penguin - lawn cutssmall stitched rectangle stackableswinter gifts tag, you're it

critters in the arcticcritters in the arctic - lawn cutssilver sparkle single cord snow day petite paper pack

I will enter this in the Lawnscaping Facebook DT Call for as well as the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge which is to use Kraft.

Thanks for swinging by and have a lovely rest of the day. I will be back tomorrow with a new card.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Lin said...

What a great design! You're right, you can go on forever just changing up the papers and stamped images, well done! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

mgoll88 said...

Looks fantastich, cool creations, for all the first one i lobe the colours and image ware gorgeous

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails