Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mini-Halloween Card Series #1 Vampire Graveyard

Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to be sharing a set of cards and videos that I created for Halloween. I used a bunch of different products from different companies and they all came together to create fun and unique cards. So much fun!

DSC_8096 copy

Over the next week or so, I will be sharing each one with you and have an accompanying video to take you through the process. The cards are sized to measure a 4” square and I used left-over patterned paper to create the mats. This size of the cards is the perfect proportion to create fun scenes with the cute images and dies from Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant.

DSC_8083 copy

This first card showcases a sweet vampire image and I paired it up with a cityscape die-cut and grave-stones to create a spooky scene. Okay, who am I kidding? This scene is more cute than spooky but highly appropriate for the kids :)

DSC_8093 copy

Here is how I made it.  If you would like to see if over at my YouTube channel, you can find it –>here.

Mini Halloween Vampire supplies

Thanks for stopping by. I will be sharing 5 more cards from this series. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and or my blog feed  if you want to make sure you don’t miss any! Just click on them to do so!

I am entering this in the SSS Monday challenge which is Falling in Love….. I think my card qualifies as I have fallen in love with creating mini cards with cute scenes!

I will also enter it in the Papertake Tuesday challenge which has a theme of Anything Goes!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is spookily adorable ;)
Sweet image, I love your background.

Suzanne C said...

Super cute an fun Halloween scene! love the rolling hills in your cemetery! Glad you could play along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails