Friday, October 10, 2014

Mini-Halloween Card Series #2 Kitty Cat

Happy Friday! I am internally shouting “TGIF”!!! This has been a LONG week and I am happy, happy that this part of it is over. Now I am looking forward to the week-end filled with family, fun and Thanksgiving FOOD!

DSC_8096 copy

I am super happy to be able to share the next card and video in my Mini- Halloween Card series. Next up, just about the cutest kitty cat stamp I have seen!

DSC_8084 copy

This second card pairs up the Cat and the Hat (ha!) , landscape dies from Mama Elephant and a fun fence die from La-La Land Craft Stamps. I love how the proportions of all these elements are perfect for each other. I like being able to mix and match my products to create unique looks.

DSC_8090 copy

In today’s video, I am not sharing the actual putting together of the card. Instead, I take you through the stamping process I used to save time as I created this series of cards. If you would like to see if over at my YouTube channel, you can find it –> here.

Mini Halloween Cat suppliesThanks for stopping by. I will be sharing 5 more cards from this series. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and or my blog feed  if you want to make sure you don’t miss any! Just click on them to do so!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails