Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mini-Halloween Card Series #3

Happy Wednesday my lovelies! Hoping that your week is going well so far! I am sharing the third card in my Mini-Halloween Card series.

DSC_8096 copy

Card #1 Vampire Graveyard
Card  #2 Kitty Cat

Once again, I paired up images from a couple of companies and they work so well together. Loving this cute little witch and her side-kick.

DSC_8074 copy

These mini cards are perfect for using up any smaller bits of Halloween paper that you have lying around. I love to bust through my stash…then I won’t feel guilty about buying new stuff :)

DSC_8077 copy

Here is how I made it.  If you would like to see if over at my YouTube channel, you can find it –>here

 

Mini Halloween L'il WItch supplies

I will be entering this in Papertake Weekly’s challenge. The theme is “Super Fly” and I think my bat qualifies :)

Thanks for stopping by. I will be sharing 5 more cards from this series. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and or my blog feed  if you want to make sure you don’t miss any! Just click on them to do so!

Hugs Jeanette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails