Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mini Halloween Card Series #5

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I was able to get my last two videos edited and so I will show one today and the last one tomorrow! Whew! Cutting it a little close!

DSC_8096 copy

This is actually one of the first mini cards that I made, which triggered the idea to create a series. The fact that I am showing this as a fifth card shows two things: One, I am tricky that way. Two, I started videotaping the process yet. So, today’s video will show you what I did start taping, which is how I save time by cutting all my card-bases and doing all my die-cutting :)

Here is the card. I just love it. From the cute ghost to the haunted house and the fun sentiment. The images are all from Lawn Fawn’s Spooktacular stamp and die sets.

DSC_8085 copy

Of course, I have a close up and alternate view for you…

DSC_8091 copy

…the supply list:Mini Halloween Haunted House supplies

and here is the video:

Here is how I made it.  If you would like to see if over at my YouTube channel, you can find it –>here

Thanks for stopping by. I will be sharing 5 more cards from this series. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and or my blog feed  if you want to make sure you don’t miss any! Just click on them to do so!

Hugs Jeanette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails