Monday, October 20, 2014

Stamp and Create ~ October Challenge and More!

Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was fabulous and this lovely Monday wasn’t too hard on you!

I have my card for the newest Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge to share with you :) The challenge is “Fall Accessory”. I was a little stumped but Lacey suggested some feathers and I went with it!

DSC_8128 copy

I created a small tag using some left-over card-stock and patterned paper. I used Sitting Witch Tilda from Magnolia and as my Fall accessory, I embellished with Rooster White Plumage Feathers. It looks a little spider-webesque, don’t you think?

To participate is this month’s challenge and/or to see the other DT creations, just click on the prize logo below:

Lots of new goodies over at  Stamp and Create this week!

The new Magnolia Waiting for Christmas Collection is available for pre-order...

**Many designs are already sold out - so grab them while you can if you want them right away!!**

The Pink and Blue Ribbon Collection is also available for pre-order as well...

******

Have fun shopping! I already ordered a whole bunch of this cuties! Can’t wait to play with them!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous Halloween card
and the new collections are great
hugs Tamara

mgoll88 said...

Yout tag looks great

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails