Monday, October 27, 2014

Stamp and Create ~ Two Card Post!

Happy Monday morning my friends! I have two cards, a video and new release news to share with you, so I will get right to it!

DSC_8132 copy

I created this tag for the Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenge. This time around, we are challenged to use two different patterned papers. I used Santa Lucia Tilda as well as the Spruce tree ide and tons of frantage!

Here is a quick video I filmed while I was coloring!

To play along, please click the logo below. It will take you to the correct posting :)

Magnolia Update:

The new Magnolia Waiting for Christmas Collection and the Pink and Blue Ribbon Collection are in stock…but hurry before they are gone!

Here is my second card to share:
DSC_8136 copy

I used Ice-Beary Greetings from Whiff of Joy. You can snag it at a great price and it is super ADORABLE!

That is it for me! I still have to edit two more videos for my Mini Halloween Card series. I will have them up soon, I promise!

Thanks for swinging by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Thats a nice card and i love the wonderfull heart

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails