Monday, November 17, 2014

Stamp and Create ~ Christmas Card

Happy Monday morning! Hope your week is off to a great start! I have a ton of things on my to do list today!

I am sharing my latest Christmas creation with you today. As soon as I saw this image, I knew that I would have to have it! I adore the huge bouquet of poinsettias that Tilda is holding. It looks so pretty!

DSC_8226 copy

The image is named Sparkle Poinsettia from Magnolia's Waiting for Christmas collection. I colored her with my usual copics and then added the dots with a Sharpie poster paint pen. Then I went over them with a Wink of Stella Brush pen in gold. It worked really well. I also went over Tilda’s dress with a Wink of Stella brush pen, but this one was clear. I adds just the right amount of sparkle. I darkened up her eyes with a black Wink of Stella pen and added white dots with my Sharpie poster paint pen. You can see it in the next photo. I created a simple 4x6 card using left over paper scraps, some ribbon and to balance out the left side of the card, I used the Cozy Big Snowflake DooHickey.

DSC_8228 copy

Here is the latest over at Stamp and Create!

Did you know?
Occasionally we have a giveaway on our Facebook page!
Make sure to like our page to get in on the candy!!
******

We have tons of stamps on sale!!! 

Grab them while you can

Thanks for swinging by! Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh! Super cute hun! Hugs xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
hugs Tamara

Mujeres sin Fronteras said...

oh so nice, cute, I lovet!!! congrats!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails