Friday, December 19, 2014

Snowflake Dancer

Happy Friday! It was the kids’ last day of school today and we are now officially on Holiday Break! Everyone is pretty happy and ready to relax and celebrate this happy, happy season.

I have not had as much time as I thought to get things ready to post on my blog. I had lofty ideas about how much I was going to be able to work these last few weeks :)

I do have another December Daily Foundation page to share with you. I have been on top of the album this year and and up to date…..I just haven’t had the chance to photograph it to share with you.

DSC_8472 copy

I used Whimsy's Wee Stamps Snowflake Dancer for this page. I added sponging and snowflakes cut from the Whiff of Joy snowflakes die-light.

DSC_8473 copy

Here is the latest from Stamp and Create!
We are closed this weekend for shipping.
Orders placed will ship out on Tuesday, Dec 30th.

How about a huge sale?!

At least 20% off the entire store!!
Plus Christmas designs are 25% off
And Clearance are up to 60% off

Thanks for swinging by and enjoy your week-end!

Hugs Jeanette

3 comments:

Larisa said...

wow! It is beautiful SO much!! The colouring is fantastic and gentle!!
I wish I had the same adorable snowflakes to decorate my projects with..

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love it.

mgoll88 said...

Very nice creation, love the colours you used

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails