Friday, January 16, 2015

Show Some Love

Happy Friday! Brrrr…..I am so cold. It is pretty frigid here and I am ready for something a little warmer, please!

I have my card for the newest Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge. The theme is “Show some Love”

DSC_8643 copy

I pulled out this sweetie from the 2011 So Special Collection. This image is called Tilda with Heart. It was nice to color up one of the older images. I kept the coloring nice and soft and my card is very clean and simple. The sentiment is from an old Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday set. I love the fonts.

To enter the current challenge, please click on the logo below:

I am going to enter this in these challenges:

Lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia : Anything Goes
Marvellous Magnolia ~ Anything Goes
Totally Tilda ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for swinging by and have a fabulous week-end! I will catch you on Monday :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Céline said...

oh so cute card
thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous and your colouring is just fab!! Love how you've done Her dress!
Lucy x

mgoll88 said...

Very nice Card creation, love that image

LG
Michaela

yvon said...

She is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails