Monday, January 19, 2015

Stamp and Create ~ Medieval Scene

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great week-end. It is mid-terms this week for my two eldest, so the family did not do very much as the boys were studying and finishing up essays. I took the opportunity to work on some sewing and quilting projects. I do love the whole process. From cutting to piecing to sewing and hoping that all those points come together perfectly :)

Here is my card for Stamp and Create this week. Can you tell that I have been binge watching “Reign”. The whole first season came available for us to watch on Crave TV (not sure if this is limited to Quebec or not). Anyway, I think that it influenced my stamp choice :)

DSC_8674 copy

I created this scene by masking together images from Whiff of Joy's Charlotte and Charlie Collection. I used Queen Charlotte, Knight Charlie, and Charlotte's throne. The coat of arms is also from the collection but is no longer in stock at Stamp and Create. The background was created using my Copic ABS system. Love, love the way it turned out.

DSC_8677 copy

Here is the latest news over at Stamp and Create this week:

The new Magnolia Lovely Duo Collection is now in stock...

Thanks for swinging by and have a great rest of the day :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Thats a really fantastic scene, your card looks great

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails