Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Flower Fairies

Happy Wednesday morning! It has been way too long since I last posted. Like many of you, the flu hit our home and it hit hard. I was totally knocked off my feet for almost 2 weeks. I cannot remember the last time I was so incapacitated. I am started to get my energy back but I am not 100% yet. It has been such a long time since I did any crafting…….I am excited to get back into the swing of things.

Here is a little something that I made back in January but I didn’t post because the stamps were out of stock. Well, they are happily back in stock now so I can share it with you :)

DSC_8653 copy

I used one of the images from the Flower Fairies set from Wee Stamps. Such a sweet set and I know that I will be getting the second image in the set inked up soon. I created a mini-card. I really like this size. I stamped the image inside along with a sentiment from a SSS set. I even made a matching envelope :)

DSC_8673 copy

Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:

**New** Magnolia Lovely Duo Collection
**Magnolia Waiting for Christmas
Magnolia Pink & Blue Ribbon
High Hopes Jolly Holiday
Magnolia Pink Lemonade
Magnolia Special Collection
**House Mouse Stamps
**Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
**Greeting Farm Stamps
**Magnolia Animal of the Year**
**CC Designs
**Whimsy Stamps
**Magnolia Zodiac Collection
**Saturated Canary

Thanks for swinging by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

What a fantastic creation, lovely image and great colurs.
Cool idea to make the image inside, too

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails