Monday, February 23, 2015

Spring Fairies

Happy Monday! After a lovely, warm week-end, we are back to frigid temperatures once again. The boys took the opportunity to ski and enjoy the outdoors. I am still not feeling great and so I stayed home and rested! I was able to create a new card using one of Whimsy’s Wee stamps: Dyanne. So, so pretty. I love any image that has sweet fairy wings :)

DSC_8682 copy

After coloring the image with copic markers, I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the wings and to the gems in her crown. I then masked the image and airbrushed in the background. I just used the same markers I had used to color her in. The sentiment is from a MFT set.

Here is what is happening at Stamp and Create this week!

Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:

 

**New** Magnolia Lovely Duo Collection

**Magnolia Waiting for Christmas

Magnolia Pink & Blue Ribbon

High Hopes Jolly Holiday

Magnolia Pink Lemonade

Magnolia Special Collection

**House Mouse Stamps

**Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers

**Greeting Farm Stamps

**Magnolia Animal of the Year**

**CC Designs

**Whimsy Stamps

**Magnolia Zodiac Collection

**Saturated Canary

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Maya said...

This is such a wonderful card!
Love the images from Wee stamps, and you have colored her to perfecctions :)
Have a wonderful day,
hugs from Maya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails