Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Stamp and Create February Challenge

Happy Tuesday my friends! Sorry that it has been uber quiet here. I spent a lot of January compelled to organize and purge. Thanks to a new blog I discovered: Clean and Scentsible.  I have been spending more time doing this than crafting in my studio. I also have two quilts in the works and I have been spending my very minimal quiet time on those. I have been posting some pictures on Instagram if you want to see what I have been up to. On top of that, I have a poor kiddo at home who has a terrible cold and cough. I know that you all know what I mean.

I do have a card for this month’s February Stamp and Create Challenge:

Using Beep, beep, I love you from Whiff of Joy
(Whiff of Joy stamps are 60% off)

The February Challenge is:

All You Need is Love
******

On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create

Just click on the logo above to find the correct posting to enter!

Thanks for swinging by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Very sweet and lovely creation!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails