Thursday, March 19, 2015

Love the Here and Now

Happy Thursday! I have a new card to share with you today :)

I wanted to create a spring-feeling card….since it is not looking too Spring-like in my part of the world! This image is Summer Wedding Tilda from Magnolia's Special Moments 2013 Collection. She is probably on of my favorites from their more recent releases.

The sentiment is from MFT and really is perfect to fill up the blank space and balance the card. To fancy up the top I die cut this Whiff of Joy banner twice and adhered them overlapping one another. So pretty.

DSC_8765 copy

Lacey may be on vacation, but there is a whole lot new goodies being loaded into the store and a sale to boot!

High Hopes Rubber Stamps has released 14 adorable stamps today. A few of these fell into my basket today while I was doing a little bit of shopping :) The foxes are adorable, so I got both of them plus the sitting panda and the dancing hedgehogs. Who can resist dancing hedgehogs?

There are two new Magnolia Pre-orders. I held myself back and ordered just two  stamps :)

World Wide Web Pre-Order

and 4th/Graduation Pre-Order

there is still  a sale going on at the store.

At least 15% off the entire store.

Many designs are 25%-60% off.

The sale runs through Midnight, EST Sunday, March 22nd.

Orders placed during this time will ship out on March 23/24th

That is it for me today! Have a great one. I have a few new videos to edit. Fingers crossed and they will be up next week :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Fantastic Card creation, looks great

LG
Michaela

Danielle said...

Cute card Jeanette! I love the pretty green and the sentiment fits perfectly!
Hugs, Danielle x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails