Thursday, April 23, 2015

MFT ~ Cute Critters Set

Happy Thursday my lovelies! Phew! I don’t think it will ever slow down around here. School trips, after school events, hockey trials, music lessons, swimming lessons and if that wasn’t enough……emergency room visits. Everything is fine…..a badly sprained wrist versus a broken one. Thank Goodness!

Getting back to fun stuff :) I have a card to share with you using the adorable Cute Critters set from MFT that I picked up over at Scrapbook Centrale a couple of weeks ago. Too stinkin’ cute! I made a video showing you some coloration :) I also filmed the creation of this card, or so I thought. I had the recorder on pause, not record. Sorry about that.

DSC_8937 copy

I used a plain A2 sized card-base made with Neenah Solar Crest paper. The tag was made using the Lawn Fawn tag die and the papers were all left over bits and pieces from previous projects, probably not even from the same company, but they all mix and match together nicely. The sentiment comes from the same set as the image. Love it!

I am entering this in the current Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Clean and Simple

DSC_8938 copy

In this shot, you can see the shimmer from the Wink of Stella pens that I used.

DSC_8940 copy

video tag

 

video tag png

Thanks for swinging by and I hope the coloration video helped. I turned the cute squirrel into a card too……stay tuned for that one!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails