Monday, April 27, 2015

Tiddly Inks ~

Happy Monday evening! I know, I know. Two posts in one day. These things happen :) I had a lovely and productive time in my craft studio this weekend and the result is that I have many new projects to share with you :)

This adorable image is from Tiddly Inks and is called Annie. It is a digital image which is being offered as a freebie :)

DSC_8976 copy

I created a shaker card by using stitched rectangle dies (Lawn Fawn) to create the shaker portion. I adhered a piece of acetate from my stash and then filled the shaker with sequins that I purchased at the $ store.

DSC_8979 copy

The image is colored with Copic Markers and was printed on Neenah cardstock as well as on some regular printer paper that had a piece of Eclipse masking tape on it. I used this to create a mask so that I could create the background. I filmed a video late last year showing the process. You can see it here below or on my YouTube channel –> here to see it in HD. The only thing I did differently was to drop water from my paint brush over on top of the background to create water marks.

There is a DT call going on over at Tiddly Inks and as a big fan of these sweet images, I thought I would give it a go :)

Thanks for swinging by :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is divine Jeanette, what a cutie, and I love the sparkle. Your background is just gorgeous. Brilliant as always hunny! Hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails