Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Stamp and Create ~ Water Lily Tilda

Happy Tuesday! We just had a 4-day weekend over here so now I am totally confused as to what day it is! EEK! Here is my card for Stamp and Create this week :)

DSC_9087 copy

I used Magnolia’s Water Lily Tilda. I am pretty much a simple card kind of gal these days. I used a stitched rectangle die from Mama Elephant, some left-over Basic Grey paper, ribbon and a button. DONE!

Here is the news from Stamp and Create this week!

The new
Magnolia Sakura Collection has arrived...

Along with the 4th/Graduate and World Wide Web DooHickies (finally...

Pre-Orders will be shipping out today.

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Super cute card Jeanette! Loving the simple style too these days.
Hugs, Danielle x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails