Thursday, June 25, 2015

Life is in the Little Things

Happy Thursday! I had a lovely day just puttering around. Tidying and taking care of the garden. The boys are totally in Summer mode and it is wonderful to be relaxing while they run around :)

My card today features an image by Elizabeth Bell. It is a digital one and is called Merry Weather.

DSC_8689 copy

My card is quite simple with just the ribbon and some adhesive gems for decoration. The image is colored with Copic Markers and the background was made using my Copic ABS. I did add a little clear Wink of Stella glitter pen to the water in the pond. The sentiment is from Verve stamps.

DSC_8692 copy

I am entering this in the EB World Challenge for June/July which has the theme: Anything Goes as well as the Papertake Weekly challenge which has the theme Trio-tastic. My trio are the embellishments: glitter pen, gems and ribbon :)

That’s it for me! Have a great rest of the day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely beautiful hun! Love the soft and gentle feel to this and your pretty colours, so gorgeous. And I can even see the Wink! Brilliant. Hugs xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so cute.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!! I'm new to card making and absolutely adore Sugar Nellie stamps and have started collecting the older rubber stamps. I found, with excitement, Elisabeth Bell's World challenge blog and entered the July challenge, and, wanting to check out the competition, came to your blog. all I can say is ....WOW!! your colouring is AMAZING! I wish I was as good as you! The blending, attention to detail and colour combination is magnificent. I've not ever used Copics, but have bought Promarkers recently, which I'm learning and playing about with, but my medium of choice right now are Inktense pencils and my trusty water brush. The intensity you have in your beautiful card really stands out though, and love the glimmer of the Wink o'Stella in the puddle :D. You are amazing and I shall be looking more at your blog for inspiration, and following you xxx

Pysselbus said...

OMG!! Jeanette!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the clean and simple look although it looks all but simple if you know what I mean... :-) Brilliant work!

Hoping to see you again for our next challenge going live today!

Hugs
Linda
DigiBells DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails