Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Stamp and Create

Happy Canada day to my fellow Canadians. We didn’t go out to celebrate because it rained (poured) pretty much of the whole day :( At least we were able to see the fireworks last night. So, to the great happiness of my children, we cleared out the toy room. What a big job but it had to be done. It looks fantastic and we have a dedicated Lego work area and storage for my youngest. Yippee. No more Lego vs. bottom of feet mishaps. Plus, we have a ton of things that we can donate to make some other youngster happy!

So enough of all that. I have my card for Stamp and Create to share with you today! I pulled out one of my oldest stamps that was re-released by another company. It was fun to color it up.

DSC_9461

This is Whimsy Stamps’ Little Cottage Cuties line: Sweet ‘n Sassy.

DSC_9462

 

 
These are being discontinued and will not be restocked so grab them while you can.
Here is what is happening over at Stamp and Create!
 
 
“Over the summer, I will be taking a lot of time off to spend time with the kids.
Therefore, I will not be shipping as often as normal.
However, I have put a sale on everything in the store!!”
At least 20% off the entire store!

That is it for me. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails