Friday, July 3, 2015

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday July 3

Happy Friday! We have fun plans for the weekend that include bon-fires and singing and hanging out with dear friends :) Can’t wait :)

Today I wanted to share my creation for Tiddly Inks Fab Friday. I used the recently released image Owl-ways Love You. Available in both clear and digital versions.

Owl

I created a little window card using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles. I found some older MME paper that had some cute owls on it and I just had to use it!  Then I added a few pretty felt flowers that were made using a MFT die and some felt from PTI. I really like the texture that the felt gives. The image was colored and air-brushed with Copic markers.

DSC_9428

Here is a video I made showing the coloration. To watch this in HD please click –>HERE:

Copic Markers Used:

IMG_2977

Also, heart be still…2 brand new digital images that are perfect for the Summer time and a new $1 image:

The first image is Wryn the BBQ Queen listing----it includes the newer image and a freebie, Wryn the Patriot.

The second image is just for summer fun---Wryn Floating Along.

My Beach Boy | Digital Stamp

My Beach Boy | Digital Stamp

Thanks for stopping by today. Please pop over to the TIddly Inks blog to be inspired by the rest of the DT!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

JanR said...

Beautiful! Those flowers are especially lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails