Friday, July 31, 2015

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday

Happy Friday! It has been hot, hot, hot over here. I am wilting along with my poor plants :)

I have a new Tiddly Inks make to share with you today that features the sweetest little fairy!

DSC_9613

The image is colored with Copic Markers and the background was sponged in with some SSS + Hero Art inks. I went over the stars and the sentiment with a Gold Wink of Stella pen. I used a Clear Wink of Stella pen to go over the fairy’s wings. I had a hard time capturing the shimmer in my photos but IRL it is just beautiful.

DSC_9616

 

Willow the Greeting Fairy | Digital Stamp

Willow the Greeting Fairy

I don’t have a video for this card but here are the colors of markers and ink that I used

Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R30, R20
Hair: E40, E43, E44
Dress: RV91, RV52, RV63, RV66, B60, B63, B66

Inkpads Used:
Hero Arts Soft Pool
Simon Says Stamp Scuba
Simon Says Stamp Blue Jay

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to pop over to the TIddly Inks blog to see all the other Fab Friday creations. You can bet that they are gorgeous!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Soooo pretty!! You can definitely see the sparkle in the background - it's just stunning! You have coloured her perfectly and I love the subtle touch of sequins!! Gorgeous card!
Hugs, Danielle x

Sue said...

Jeanette, this is a beautiful card. Your colourwork is wonderful and I love your gorgeous card design - the Wink of Stella looks fab!
Sue...xxx

JanR said...

Great card! Loving those glittery stars.

Diane said...

Absolutely lovely! Always love your work, I have been away from crafting land for so long but when I look at your work of art, makes me want to get back into it. Maybe one day soon, for now, I'll keep enjoying your beauties Jeanette! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails