Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tiddly Inks Tuesday Challenge

Happy Tuesday! I am back with a card for the newest Tiddly Inks Tuesday Challenge. I hope you can join in on the fun! The theme is Summer Song. The song I had in mind was K’naan’s song Wavin’ Flag from the Fifa World Cup games in 2010. It was an alternate version of one of his amazing songs and when I hear it, I think SUMMER! I will let you in on a secret. Years of watching my sweetie turned hubby play soccer and then watching my 3 boys play have turned me into a pretty big soccer fan. Summer = Soccer. There you have my thought process and here Is a video I found featuring the song and some fun soccer footage from the 2010 games!

 

My card features a newer digital image that is named Patriotic Wryn. I think that she can be used for any type of celebration card. She is just so sweet!

DSC_9486 copy

The image was colored with Copics and then masked so that I could add the background with Prismacolor pencils. Lots of layers on this card. Cardstock, patterned paper and vellum!

DSC_9490 copy

I have had a lot of request for a tutorial on how I create my backgrounds with Prismacolor pencils. I was able to film one while I was making this card. You can see it below or if you prefer HD click –>HERE.

Thanks for watching and enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you get the chance to join in our newest challenge. You can see the challenge post –> HERE

Hugs Jeanette

2 comments:

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Jeanette and a fabulous tutorial... thank you!

Hugs
Christine x

JanR said...

So sweet! Your background is wonderful! Thanks for the tutorial.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails