Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tiddly Ink Tuesday Challenge + Video

Happy Friday! It is time to share another Tiddly Inks creation with you! This week the challenge is a very easy Anything Goes.

I am working on getting a lot of the foundation pages ready for my December Daily and I KNEW that I had to use this brand new digital image: Reindeer Games. It is beyond cute :)

DSC_0259

I printed out onto some Neenah cardstock and then on some plain printer paper. I covered over the image on the printer paper with some masking paper and then ran it through my printer again. I then had a perfect mask of my image to use to create a sponged background.

DSC_0260

The image was colored with copic markers before I masked it and created my background. I used some distress inks and blending tools. Then I used some embossing paste and a snowflake stencil to create the snow. I love how it adds texture to my otherwise flat page.

DSC_0261

Video Tutorial:
or Watch on YouTube HERE

Supplies:
TIddly Inks Reindeer Games Digital Image
Neenah Solar Crest White Cardstock
Eclipse Masking Paper
Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Broken China,  Black Soot)
Falling Snow Template Simon Says Stamp
Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste
Prismacolor Pencil in Cool Grey 70% PC1065
Gamsol (Odourless Mineral Spirit) & Blending Stump
C-Thru T ruler

Copic Marker Colors:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20, R30
Hair: E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Dress & Hat: R35/R14, R37, R39, RV99, C00, C1, C3
Boots & Reindeer Hooves: C5, C7, C9
Reindeer: E30, E31, E35
Bells & Belt Buckle: YR30, YR24
Leaves & Collar: YG61, YG63, YG67

There are quite a few new Tiddly Ink Christmas/Winter images that you may be interested in ;)

All new images can be found HERE.

 

 

Angelic Wishes

 

Reindeer Kisses

Elfy Holidays

 

Reindeer Games

 

and a non-Christmassy one (you know, 'cause it isn't quite the holidays yet...hehe). Violet comes with an extra freebie

---a flower pot of violets...which I think will be perfect for all kinds of cards.

 

Shy Violet

 

 

Now, an EXTRA added bonus.

When you buy any of these images, you get this

free reindeer

with your purchase

You must purchase one of the new images to get it though...

it will be one of your downloads.

 

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, this is stunning, totally adore your colourwork on this gorgeous image. Brilliant, as always! Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring and the background is fabulous.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Your coloring is so amazing!

JanR said...

Gorgeous! I especially adore the background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails