Friday, November 20, 2015

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday

Happy Friday! It is time to share another Tiddly Inks Fab Friday creation with you!

I have used the brand new digital image: Angelic Wishes

DSC_0258

I printed this out and cut it out with my large stitched rectangle die (Lawn Fawn) that measures 4x6”. I know that I want to include this in my December Daily album but how I am not exactly sure. I actually really like it against this patterned paper I used as a backdrop. Maybe I will use that to turn it into a page :)

DSC_0255

The image was colored with copic markers and then I tried something a wee bit different for the background. I used some chalk that I have had for ages and ages. It is from Stampin Up and comes in a set of many, many little squares of color.

I added some clear Wink of Stella to the wings and used a white Sharpie Poster paint pen to create the dots on the background.

All new images can be found HERE.

 

 

Angelic Wishes

 

Reindeer Kisses

Elfy Holidays

 

Reindeer Games

 

and a non-Christmassy one (you know, 'cause it isn't quite the holidays yet...hehe). Violet comes with an extra freebie

---a flower pot of violets...which I think will be perfect for all kinds of cards.

 

Shy Violet

 

 

Now, an EXTRA added bonus.

When you buy any of these images, you get this

free reindeer

with your purchase

You must purchase one of the new images to get it though...

it will be one of your downloads.

 

 

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

JanR said...

So pretty! I especially love the sparkly wings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails