Monday, November 9, 2015

Whimsy Christmas Journal Page + Video

Happy Monday! I have officially morphed into Christmas mode and am starting to work on pages for my December Daily this year. Even if you don’t create a DD yourself, this project could be turned into a journal page or even a card….it is flexible that way!

DSC_0205

I used some pretty old patterned paper that has been in my stash for a good long while now. It is very traditional and I am sure you can find some very similar to it. I created a pocket on my page so that I can store a recipe or some memorabilia in there.

DSC_0206

The image is  newly released  and is from Elisabeth Bell’s Cottage Cuties collection from Whimsy. It is called Christmas Pudding.  I embellished my page using die cuts from Whimsy’s wonderful collection of dies. They dressed up my page just enough and I love to make my very own custom embellies that are exactly the right color and size for my page.

DSC_0207

Video Tutorial:
Please click HERE to watch this video in HD

 

Whimsy Supplies:

Christmas Pudding Rubber Stamp
*NEW Christmas Pudding

Wreath and Bow Die

Wreath and Bow Die

Elegant Snowflake Dies

*NEW Elegant Snowflakes Die Set

IMG_3595

Coptic Markers Used:
E000, E00, E11, R30 ,R20, R22
Hair: E40, E42, E44,
Red: R32, R35, RE7, R39
Green: YG11, YG61, YG63, YG67
Off-White: W00, W1, W3, 0
Pudding: E31, E33, W1, W3, 0
Tray: BG10, BG11
Cloth: YR31, YR21, 0
Puppy: E30, E31, E33
Berries: R39

Other Suppies:
White Sharpie Poster Paint Pen
Gold Wink of Stella Brush Pen
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Neenah Solar Crest White Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Scotch ATG
Ranger Multi Matt Media
Big Shot

Thanks so much for stopping by today.I hope the rest of your day is a good one and stay tuned for my Christmas themed videos!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails