Sunday, May 22, 2016

Oops a Daisy

Happy Sunday! I am popping in to bring you a creation featuring on of the new Gorjuss stamps from Do Craft.

I love, love this sweet image and I may just happen to have the other 3 new images….so stay tuned :) This one is called:

Oops a Daisy

DSC_1019 copy

The image was colored with Copic Markers. I used bits and bobs from my stash to create the rest of my card :) Seriously, that patterned paper is at least 7 years old! All the embellishments were just pulled out of my basket where I keep all my left-over embellies.

Copic Markers used:
Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20, R30
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Dress: RV00, RV91, RV93, RV95

You can find this image by clicking the logo below.  There are 3 other new Gorjuss images available as well :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails