Friday, August 19, 2016

Whimsy Stamps | Autumn Fairy + Video

Happy Friday! I hope you are having a good week. Lately, we have been having a lot of things going on and one calamity after another. I am not letting it get me down. I find these things go in cycles and we can also muddle throughSmile  Last night when I was trying to write up this blog post, my computer kept freezing. After shutting it down and re-starting it, it was soon quite clear that something was amiss. Thank goodness all my files are still here but many of my programs were gone! Anyway, we will get it sorted. I re-installed my blog writer and am starting over. Sigh.

Whimsy’s new August release is just awesome. Month after month we are treated to stunning images and amazing dies. I love, love being on this team. When I saw this image, Viviane, I just felt like creating something with an autumnal feel. I guess the shorter days with the sun setting earlier has turned my thoughts to fall. That and the back-to-school shopping with the boys!

DSC_1093 copy

The card is smaller than the standard at a 4” square.  I think it suits the image size. I fancied it up my using one of the new dies from Whimsy’s August release. It is a stunner and I already have plans to use it again in my next video project.

DSC_1094 copy

To add a little bling and dimension to the water, I added stickles. I am re-discovering my love for these little bottles! I also added some gold sequins. They pick up the hue of the dress and just make the card a little more magical.

DSC_1096 copy

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 

Thanks for swinging by. Send me some good vides for getting my old computer back to snuff.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails