Monday, September 26, 2016

Halloween Series 2016 |Day #2 Whimsy Kittie Halloween

Happy Mondayday! I have the second video in this year’s Halloween Series to share with you! I am using a stamp from Whimsy that is called Kitties on Halloween. I just love these two mischievious looking kitties! 

DSC_1179 copy

The coloring was all done with Copic makers. In the video, I share the markers numbers as I am coloring so that you know which marker is used and when. I had fun coloring up the stones in the wall. You can switch it up and create your own unique looking wall just by changing the markers that you use.

DSC_1180 copy

The patterned paper that I used is from Whimsy’s own line of digital paper. I love, love the patterns, the ease of use and the affordability of printing you own paper! Fun, fun!

DSC_1181 copy

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Here is the first video in the series!

Halloween Series 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails