Monday, October 17, 2016

Halloween Series 2016 | Day #5 Too Cute to Spook

Happy Monday! Hope you had a fabulous week-end! My Halloween Series for this year is winding down :) After today’s video, there will jsut be one more. Don’t woory though! I will be adding more video to my Christmas Series do there will still be tons to watch.

I have been a big fan of LOTV stamps for a long time. I adore the sweet little faces on their images. I have a ton of their rubber stamps and I really do have to start using them. I was however, thrilled to see that they have started to release some of their images in a digital format! YAY! A little more affordable for me as I live in Canada. I decided I wanted to use this one for my series and create a frame for my Halloween decor.

DSC_1201 copy

Sorry the pictures aren’t the greatest. I had a hard time photographing the image through the glass. In any event, you can see how nice it looks all framed up. The frame was bought at my local $ store.

DSC_1202 copy

In the video, I will share the copic coloration as well as how I got this fun distressed background.

DSC_1204 copy

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Prismacolor pencils used: PC1005 (limepeel), PC913Spring green)

Here are the other videos to date in the series!

Halloween Series 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails