Friday, July 7, 2017

Copic No Line Coloring | Whimsy Stamps

Happy day! I am back today to share a video featuring No Line Copic Coloring. It is a technique that is a little tricky but the results are really phenomenal and they really change up how your coloring images look. In this tutorial, which I would like to call a beginners guide to no line coloring, I stamp my image with an ink that is much lighter than my normal Tuxedo Black from Memento, but not so light that you can’t see the lines. As you progress, you can use lighter inks to give an even more dramatic end result!

First of all, this gorgeous image is from Whimsy Stamps and is illustrated by Kirsten Winkenbauer. The name of the image is Star Princess.

After coloring the image up, I used Whimsy’s nested rectangle set to cut it out and then matted it with some coordinating green paper. I popped it off teh card-base with some fun foam and then added a few enamel dots. The sentiment was die-cut using some gorgeous gold foil paper. I really love the effect of die-cutting foiled paper!


I didn’t plan ahead far enough and by the time I got to the coloration of the stars, I realized that they couln’t be yellow or they would just blend into her hair. I combined some stickles and glossy accents and the effect was quite nice!

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format



Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails