Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Angel’s Landing Easter Card

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I cannot believe the temperatures that we are having. Unbelievable. Forget about Spring…it has been feeling like Summer these past days :)

I have an Easter Card to share with you today and I am using one of  Angel Landing’s digital images from their new Nature’s Babies 1 Collection.

025 copy

Such a sweet scene to color up. I colored the bunny and the duckling with Copic markers and then went ahead and added some extra fur/feathers with a gel pen. The effect is a lot more subtle IRL. For some reason they are so pronounced in my photos. The background was a combo of Copics and prismacolor pencils. I made a standard A2 card and used a SU! embossing folder to add some texture and then cut out this intricate oval over-lay with a Cherry Lynn die. The ribbon is retired SU! and I added some extra pleats for a little something different.

Here is a look at the different images that come in this collection. As you can see, they are already all mixed together in various combinations. Pretty cool. I also noticed that there are some wonderful tutorials that give you a color chart to color up the images.

Nature Babies 1 digi-stamps

I noticed that there is also this new one :)

Nature Babies 2 digital stamps

Aww… I love that little raccoon and that fox is too cute!

These images are all created by Judi Maddigan and she is an extremely talented and super sweet person!If you like these lovely images, please be sure to stop by the  Angels Landing Digital Store because there are soooo many cute ones to choose from! I promise you that you will get super service and because these are digital….instant gratification!

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love these cute images. TFS.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card,

Hugs Riet.xx

F.T said...

Very sensible Idea.

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card
Scratch Cards

Judi M said...

That's just adorable, Jeanette. I love what you've done with my image. That white gel pen on the fur areas is an interesting idea. I bet it looks neat on the actual card.

Thanks so much for all your sweet comments. I appreciate them. :D

-- Judi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails